vendredi 28 août 2015

4 new shades for Melted Too Faced!

too faced new melted 4
Really, I have lots of new Too Faced with present and knowing that other nice products will arrive in September, I must not drag! After my review on Sugar Pop palette, I wanted to present the 4 new shades of Melted in addition to the existing collection! It's crazy because I feel you have presented new colors there not so long ago (here) and yet the brand already offers new. To believe that you are not only enthusiastic but also in comments in store and they were able to convince the client! We must admit that this red liquid lip size is still very convenient!
too faced melted new 1
To avoid giving you once again my opinion about them, I invite you to read my first article and also this second review. I think what really interests you today is finding the rendering of these four new colors!
melted9 too faced
Packaging level, of course, no change: one always finds a colorful plastic tube and a foam tip fate by which the product:
too faced zoom
There are now 13 colors from which you can choose if you want to test these liquid red or expand your collection! So far, only one red was then proposed to offer us more options, we now find 1 new baby and 3 new red tones rose.
Here from left to right: Melted Marshmallow, Melted Berry, Strawberry and Melted Melted Velvet:
too faced SWt1
I had a real flop among the new selection: Marshmallow, this hyper pastel baby pink is my faith ... almost impossible to bear. When I tried it, I felt like something out of a reality and I know I will be unable to leave the house with such a color. To be honest, when I wore and I took my photos, my darling looked at me with a very very worried. I'm sure he had to be in the making "my god, if she goes out with that, I know her more." I have a little trouble to consider how this might pink compliment darker skin tone (on fair skin, is the cata and matte skin, I think the contrast is even more violent). Maybe the fan pastel colors adopt it without hesitation ... but personally I prefer to stay away!
marshmallow too faced
On the back of my hand above, you will notice that two colors (Berry and Velvet) have not enjoyed the warmth of recent days: I found them a little more liquid than other Melted that I I had the opportunity to test until now and I must say that the fact that seem to stretch and score the skin wrinkles did not really reassured ... Finally, when applied to the lips , the report was less catastrophic than I had expected even if you notice that the picture on my velvet tone all the same "drooled" a little bit in some places! We find very slight marks at the contour of the mouth with the two darker shades but nothing very shocking. It does remark that if one comes dangerously close lips. For the perfectionists among you, a small lip pencil stroke will block this small "overflow". In any case, one thing is certain, these two colors are a little less creamy than other proposed in the collection of Melted and that is why despite their beautiful colors, they are not part of my Special podium " my favorite red. "
Here is the update on the lips of Berry, a beautiful red plum:
berry
Strawberry, a pretty little red fuchsia:
stawberry
and Velvet (deep red effect "ruby red"):
velvetOK
Overall I am happy that the brand has developed the red range because they are really nice and you can easily find one that will compliment his skin color. Small disappointment for Marshmallow color I find too light and also for a little more liquid side shades Berry & Velvet. But overall, it is again pretty products that the brand offers us and I am sure they will once again be all the rage

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire