vendredi 28 août 2015

The Balm TheBalm Travel palette makes us travel

thebalmvoyage the pallet balm
But tell then, that looongtemps fact that I have not talked to you TheBalm here! My last review was in October (I presented the concealer pot Time Balm) so I really had to remedy this situation. It left for a new desire to dive into this world with retro palette Balm travel! I managed to find that palette in a private sale proposed by Beauté Privée: If this site offers, I will always share the information on social networks (facebook, twitter, instagram) because the discounts are super interesting! From memory, this palette had resulted in almost 50%. Some products are still available on the site but I cross my fingers that a new sale make its appearance in the coming weeks. Meanwhile, if you try some products and want to order now, the brand is sold on the French Beautyst The e-shop!
the balm open
P alette Balm The Balm Travel was conceived as a travel kit to carry everywhere to achieve a variety of looks. It contains 16 eye shadows arranged in such a flight plan, and even wear own numbers to the seats there are to settle in a place of record .. Certainly, the brand is very good at creating world! Obviously, the outer packaging is funny, super nice to look at but it is always the case so I owe nothing you learn!
We can make up in the integrated mirror the palette and impersonate Vacation Anita, a native American from San Francisco 😉
the balm open trip
3 creamy blushes (which can be used on the lips) also accompany these eyeshadows but they are protected by a protective flap to prevent pigment eyeshadows decide to cover them when the pallet loads with us . Malin!
the balm zoom
It left for the roundup of 16 eyeshadows: brand invites us to play with colors to draw on destinations that make us dream!
the balm cosmetics range
Let's start with the row # 4, which is at the bottom of the aircraft uh, pardon, top of the range!
The A4 is a dark gray shadow sprinkled with gray micro sequins, barely noticeable; B4 is a medium brown, C4 is a copper / rust .. quite strange and dark green D4:
the balm swt 8
Then come the shadows A3 - a frosted white superb pulling silver, B3 - a brown taupe matt, C3 - brown "café au lait" mat medium and D3 golden champagne:
the balmp83
The row No. 2 is much more colorful: A2 is a purple lilac very nice but unfortunately quite transparent (on the photo below I have applied three layers to be able to present its true color), B2 - a beautiful blue mint Satin, C2 - a blue lagoon with a touch of green (this absolutely crazy eye!) and D2 satin pink champagne:
the balm balm travel swatch
Finally, the first row is wiser: A1 is a pink taupe metallic and bright, B1 a makeup nude matte finish, C1 beige / satin white satin and a yellow chick D1:
the balm swt
The Balm Eye's shadows are generally well pigmented with the exception of some references to the palette (I think including A4 and A2 it will work to bring out the color correctly). The matte shadows tend to be less powdery than others: in general, I find that the shadows in this palette are more powdery than those offered by other brands, it will be necessary to think well tap your brush before the near your eyelid. One thing is certain by cons: they are working fine (C2 can be quite difficult to blur but with a clean brush, it's OK) and their rendering is really pretty. I find this rather comprehensive range because it allows for many makeup, very different from each other and, thanks to the presence of some very colorful blushes!
Obviously, I did not offer you a makeup "nude" while pretty makeup mint / lagoon deserved to be highlighted!
To do so, I worked C2 blush in the hollow of my eyelid and outer corner: as I explained, it was a bit rebelled and was working less obvious than others but its Rendering is pretty! Internally corner, I opted for this sublime and mint on the center of my eyelids, I tabled this eyeshadow lilac:
yee the balm
the eye balm U
I rarely wear makeup every day such as I tend to stick to my bright and quick to apply makeup but I must admit that it makes me want to highlight my paddle and have fun a little more of the morning see what spring trio!
As I explained, this palette also contains 3 Lips & Cheeks hidden behind a magnetized flap that makes it easy to take his palette weekend / holiday or simply to protect them. I am one of those fond of creamy products for cheeks, I think it gives a nice glow to the face and with my dry skin, it is always appreciated. I find the texture of those there on top against by careful, no need to rub 4 times in your brush, pigmentation is .. really crazy! Do not hesitate to fade excess pigments before applying them (finger or brush, for my part, I'm still addicted to Stippling Brush Real Techniques that I print for over 3 years. A story love that is not ready to complete)
the balm blush
the balm swatch
If you have "normal" lips you can also serve to disguise but I find their texture is slightly asséchante so I prefer to use it to make up my cheekbones. With naturally rather dry lips, I find that the finish is not great.

Overall, I find this really nice range but I do not think it's my favorite reference in TheBalm! Besides speaking of nice discovery, I now testing a lipstick that I find very nice and I think you talk again soon because it's worth a look! Bouuuuh spoiler .. I promise, the wait will not be too long!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire