vendredi 28 août 2015

The new highlighter Indiscretion Laura Mercier

laura mercier face illuminator indiscretion
Really, I have many little wonders to present you now .. I hope you do not mind too that I will not find hordes of disgruntled bankers morning outside my house! What do you want, many brands now offer their new summer collections and some we fill their eyes. This is again the case with the collection Summer in Ibiza Laura Mercier. The latter is already available on the website of Le Bon Marché and time to test some products that I already am aware that some references are already sold out online. So I wanted to talk to you any cost of the new highlighter Indiscretion before you can even find it on the corners of the mark (you can always use the "alert me" on the Bon Marché hoping the website replenishment done quickly)!
I love Laura Mercier products, I highlighter door everyday and yet I still had never tested that mark then it was time!
laura mercier zoom indiscretion
This highlighter is available in a compact case, quite similar to those proposed for other brand powders.
When opening this compact, we discover a beautiful pink illuminating powder gold, embossed. Are we not getting a little tired of the pink-gold trend? Certainly not ! Finally for me because I could live in a room with rose-gold walls, it would suit me very well!
It's simple: it seems that the brand has melted jewelry and poured the liquid obtained in this green and then allowed to cool; it is sublime!
laura mercier OPEN1
laura mercier zoom illuminator 1
Its texture is very fine and is likely to remain almost intact for a long time because when the material is removed with a brush, it does not damage. You will notice that the swatch "finger" does not have quite the same rendering as the product applied to my skin, to brush. It's simple: I find that with a brush, we obtain a more diffuse and made brighter! Its texture halfway between the powder and the cream could make you want to apply to the finger but I would not recommend this method of application!
laura mercier swt
I find this highlighter is perfect for the summer because its slightly warm under tones allow precisely heat the skin while giving it a summery glow. It's really the opposite of illuminatrices powder that I normally wear, especially in winter, because these last are colder and derive more towards white but this little apricot key is really pretty!
laura mercier zoom indiscretion2
laura mercier face indiscretion illuminator
As you will note on my photos, the rendering is natural, this powder helps reveal radiance without being overbearing. This pearlescent effect is subtle, but is noticeable when light slap on the cheek bones (or other facial points of light) so I validates 100%! This is a superb product that should delight fans of highlighter

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire