vendredi 28 août 2015

The new mascara Eyelashes Superstar L'Oreal: old school?

false eyelashes mascara loreal1
Last month, I presented the new mascara from Lancôme Hyponôse to wear (my review here)! In parallel, since this article I had the opportunity to test another innovation, this time it is the mascara Eyelashes Superstar L'Oréal! The latter is more affordable since it is sold € 16.90 on e-shop of the brand and you can surely find a better price in supermarkets! And be careful, do not aim primarily on the Sephora website to obtain it because its price is pumped up!
false eyelashes mascara loreal1 ok
False Lashes mascara Superstar L'Oreal mascara is my mega old school. What for? Step1 white mascara to lengthen and provide volume, step 2 black mascara. If you are from the same generation as me, I'm SURE you understand. At 12, I already pricked such mascaras story mom trying. She might even tell you that I had a time when I liked only apply the white mascara. And that's all. God thank you she never let me go out like that. (Mom, if you're reading this, thank you)
I am unable to give you the name of mascara in question ... I know she has long used the Lash Mascara XXL Gemey but it seems to me that there was a before this one ... My memory falters and as you find a mascara that from 2004 or 2005 on Google, it's like looking for a needle in my handbag filled too, my eyeshadows drawer (or) a haystack.
So when I saw this "newness" of L'Oreal, it reminded me of good memories of little girl intrigued by the makeup of his mother and I said that sometimes major brands throw a look at the already released products and just decide to make the new with the old.
From memory, my mom often led to these mascaras "two steps" because it really stretched her eyelashes. Finally, today, we would be more likely to buy a mascara base + but the 2-in-1 side is very convenient. Especially since some databases can prove to be very disappointing, I invite you to (re) read my article on the basis Diorshow Maximize about it.
If the Lancôme mascara brush has a plastic pins, here there are two brushes in fiber. The first is fairly thin and elongated, it is covered with a white mascara:
Zoom Brush 1 loreal
The brand describes as a "corset" brush sleeve and thickens each lash to "build a volume." I was impressed by its ability to "grab" the eyelashes. It is a thousand times better than Dior basis that I mentioned above. Its advantage: it attaches quickly so I did not need to wait 10 minutes before moving on to Step 2!
And speaking of: step 2, black mascara of course because unlike what I thought at 12 years old, white eyelashes not JOLI.
loreal black 1
This will brush is bent in order to once again cover every lash lengthening. Black mascara really is so it's a good point and it's pretty intriguing but when we look well what happens on this brush, we see that the texture is enriched with small dark fiber. Their goal? Lengthen again.
Here small pictures to illustrate your application:

eye loreal1
For starters, the black mascara perfectly covers the white base and that's a good point.
I find that the record is very clean, without packages and eyelashes are definitely lying. For cons, the rendering is less "natural" than other mascara because when observing the tip of each eyelash, we note that the latter is refined: these small fibers in black mascara:
loreal eye black 12
The texture is also more "dry" than the Lancôme mascara I mentioned last month but definitely not feel so comfort is the rendezvous. The lashes are not weighed down and yet they are definitely lying.
My conclusion? This mascara is for me definitely old school and Oréal has invented nothing, that principle existed for years BUT its rendering is very pretty. It suits me perfectly because it brings daily volume + length and awakens my eyes a few brush strokes. I find it best for short and normal eyelashes and I think his report on long eyelashes must be really impressive. Beware though, if you have very unruly eyelashes, it may not be enough to hold them in place or at least the way you want.
So I validate this and I advise you to test it if you have time, you may recall as for me, good memories!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire