vendredi 28 août 2015

The Love Balm range of Couvent des Minimes ♥

baumedamour1couvent
I have spoken to you in my Sunday Favorites video of July but I had to write you a slightly more detailed review about the Love Balm range of Couvent des Minimes. In my video, I explained that before leaving on vacation, I started using scrub for dry skin and I could not take it with me: 250 ml glass jar was too bulky and I would have been too afraid it breaks because we know very well how our cases are handled at airports. Ah? You had never thought there? Well now you know, I can tell you: VERY BADLY.
In short, I assure you I am not there to explain the circuit type of a suitcase in an airport but to return to a superb discovery because when I was in New York for 10 days, the only product that I really missed, it was this comforting pot.
1862 balm of love
What is this scrub is special right? This is a recipe Original in cold cream (better known as the "cold cream") and the Natural Silica that can take care of dry skin by exfoliating gently. Do you ever wonder what is found in a "Cold Cream"? Well of beeswax and sweet almond oil mainly embellished with a touch of rose water. This recipe dates from the second century and was developed by Galen, a physician born in Pergamum (ancient city of Asia Minor) today named Bergama, Turkey. Why this cream that name? Simply because it has refreshing properties to the application but not that! Obviously, the beeswax sweet almond oil are used to nourish and protect the skin.
Convent 93
Le Couvent Des Minimes has reworked this "original" recipe: this cold cream have been added mallow extract (to prevent dry skin) but also natural silica to exfoliate the skin gently. When you look a little on the ingredients of scrub, it can also be found shea butter, the grape seed oil, calendula flower extract (to soothe) and also oil Sunflower.
lecouventbaume damour1
These numerous beneficial ingredients contribute to the fact that this is a 100% cocooning, formulated to respect the sensitive skin while making it less rough. I especially appreciate the fact that this cream spreads very well and the tiny exfoliating beads in it are very soft and will not scratch the skin. As soon as the material fee, we feel that this is a rich and creamy texture. If the small balls are very soft, yet they do a great job, and "erase" the skin. You will see that these are really tiny:
swatch convent
It confirms that what is small can be cute effective!
Useful link: Exfoliation of dry skin "Love Balm" - Le Couvent des Minimes: the 250ml € 22.90
I have dry and sensitive skin, especially on the body and it seems you have already told me but I make keratosis pilaris on the arms. Joy and happiness since it does never really addresses the long term and can only "reduce" the appearance of these small grains on the surface of my skin ... moisturizer! So of course, scrubs allow to soften my skin but it is essential to feed me every day. If I do not do (summer and winter), hello crocodile skin. Rough at that. This is a terrible glamor, I hope you do not mind!
body balm
Morality, to vary the pleasure, I juggle between several moisturizers. Recently I introduced you sorbet caress the body of Ahava (my review here) and this cream is ideal in summer because very refreshing but if the scent of dry scrub of Love Balm range of Couvent des Minimes you Please, you'll surely want to prolong the pleasure and applying body milk (or cream). Indeed, this range feels "the baby all clean!" It is a hyper comforting scent and sweet almond notes spot quickly. Usually I hate the smell of almonds, I find it stuffy and it gives the impression that we quickly sniffs a tube of glue then you'll have a hard time finding my products but now I have to confess it's very sweet and I love!
baumedamour1
Milk has an economic size that can go several months since it is a pump bottle (plastic this time) 400ml. Milk itself is fluid and spreads very quickly. We must wait a few minutes for it "dry" surface before dressing but we feel that the skin is immediately relieved and it softened as and measuring applications!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire