vendredi 28 août 2015

Dive into the world of 007 with lipstick TheBalm!

the balm lipstickmai
At the beginning of June I presented the attractive range Balm TheBalm travel! I promised to talk to you another nice discovery and I finally had the time to write this article: I return today to present the red tint to lips TheBalmGirls May BillsBePaid!
the balm pack
I've never tested lipsticks brand and I think this range is super funny: we plunge into the world of 007 and each lipstick packaging is similar to the poster of a film 007. James Balm is always accompanied by his "TheBalmGirl" and found the brand names are hilarious (Ima Goodkisser, Foxxy Pout etc.). In short, The Balm is one of the few brands that managed each time to make me spend so much time on the packaging, I would not miss a play hilarious or retail retro wish! When we discover the lipstick itself, it seems to be in effect straight out of a spy movie: is that almost look like a gadget! A silver and matt body, a slightly metallic ring and absolutely nothing else: like what the brand plays the game the way!
TheBalm indicates that in making these red lips to TheBalmGirl, she wanted them to act as "double agents": both moisturizing and yet rich in pigments, it would color the lips while taking care of them.
theBalm name
May Billsbepaid (the owner of my apartment that needs to think) is a pinkish beige inspired by the trend of "nude" without really being one. His mid-mid-creamy matt finish has no glitter or any particular reflection, it is not metallic.
thebalmlipstick8
maibillsbepaid theBalm
Although eventually the outer packaging does not look, I do not know about you but I find that the color of this lipstick is absolutely sublime! This is typically the kind of nude raised which can easily wear everyday without giving a corpse mine and even add a touch of "je ne sais quoi". In short, I love it!
Side pigmentation, no complaints, it is the rendezvous and covers the lips without choking them. This is probably related to the ownership of these moisturizing red. Besides Matters: I find that the application is easy even if the material does not melt immediately on the lips (for me, this is a negative point because then the texture tends to move and never actually set ) and does not migrate into the fine lines or at the lip. I do not think this is the most red lip moisturizer on the market but for a semi-matte finish, it is doing pretty well! I do not feel any pangs when I wear and my lips do not dry.
theBalm face
thebalmlips72
Level holding, it's okay but not comparable to a red liquid transfer without such but I would say that during the day, I need only one touch after the meal (or two if I can resist not to try aha!). For against her big plus point is that it fades uniformly and that I do not even have to think about it! If I really do not have time to do a touch, this is no big deal!
Plus: their scent is very light but slightly minty and I find that super nice! By cons I have not found an effect "plumping" on the lips, I think it was not the goal
In short, I validate what lipstick, primarily for its color that makes me crack and that I carry enormously at the moment but also for its formula which is rather very successful! In addition, its price / quality ratio is very interesting!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire