vendredi 28 août 2015

Lip balms L'Occitane Peony Sublime

loccitanebaumes
After you have proposed a video on the range of Occitane Peony Sublime (here), you between some asked me for a detailed review 4 balms range lips. Knowing that these are my favorites of the collection (with perfecting mist which I keep talking to you), I obviously executed and I come today to present them.
In the US, a brand is particularly known for its lip balms: Fresh. The proposed packaging is really great since they present themselves in colorful metallic tubes. When I went to the launch party of the range Peony Sublime L'Occitane, these lip balms directly attracted me precisely because of their packaging ..
lOccitane zooms
These are 4 colors (including transparent) that are proposed and tube reflects the color of the grapes. I'm a big fan of peonies are my favorite flowers and I find that the collection L'Occitane has a superb graphical universe that perfectly reflects the delicacy of these flowers. I find that these tubes are absolutely gorgeous ..
lOccitane baumes2
The big innovation is that never again will your lip balm will open in your bag to bring their touch inside fabric of the latter or in your wallet, your keys. Finally, if you opt for one of these four lip balms because Occitane has thought of a metal tube on which is screwed a plug. To access your balm, it will be necessary to "twister" this plug. It's super smart and I'd like to think more brands incorporate such protection on their lipsticks because I have made myself more than once ..!
Occitan packaging
So back to lip balms in themselves: L'Occitane has formulated from a peony extract to nourish, smooth and protect the lips (with a SPF25) while showcasing them with a colorful sail ( for 3 of them).
Occitan 8
Occitan balms sublime peony
From right there is therefore the care of lips that just brings classic hydration and a slightly glossy finish then come the proposed 3 colors: pink nude, amber and plum pink rose.
Occitan swatch balms sublime peony
transparent Occitan
The "classic" balm is ideal to slip into his bag and is perfect for those seeking a transparent balm. It can also be used to make a moisturizing layer over your lipstick if a tightness sensation is felt.
Occitan pink
The nude is a light pink rose that réhausse slightly lips:
Occitan pink
Amber rose is probably the one I like the least because I think it applies in a somewhat less homogeneous than others. It's still nice if you prefer warmer tones.
Occitan amber
Then comes the plum pink pigmentation which is stirring:
Occitan amber
Occitan red
I wore elsewhere in this video and it's amazing that perfectly colored lips like a lipstick.
Not balms that will repair the badly damaged lips however, they are enriched with shea butter so they can protect the lips and maintain a good level of hydration. Their texture is amazing because extremely velvety and absolutely not sticky.
If you try these balms, they are available on the e-shop of the Occitane and Birchbox. Recently, Occitane is selling a nice box containing three colored lip balms and it is worth the cost because it is sold € 35 instead of € 45. If like me, you had a favorite, it will achieve a good economy. If I had to choose only do I advise you surely .. pink nude pink plum but also because one can easily door daily and the other has a beautiful color!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire