vendredi 28 août 2015

Blush healthy glow cream: Breezy Cheeks by ONE

a breezy cheeks outdoors
Last weekend, I was presenting you the highlighter Becca reported US and in this review I was wearing one of blush that I will present to you today: that day, I just said that it was time to tell you about it because I tested for a while now! Indeed, the brand had sent me, together with the new Radiant Lips Balms (my review here) three new shades of Breezy Cheeks that are blushes hybrid "powder-cream" for a fresh complexion. As I explained in my previous review, I know very little brand because I'd never really even looked at his case but I have things to say about these new then blushes c 'left !
So far, eight colors were proposed for these blushes and the three that I present today come zoom range. I immediately noticed that it was summer shades as proposed sub-tones are quite "hot" and allow for a good complexion while warming a little face.
Here is what the brand says:
A 100% fresh complexion
A cream-powder blush that blends naturally with the skin to enhance the cheeks with transparency. Casting a creamy texture which is transformed into powder application and merges with the skin.
In these Breezy Cheeks include the organic beeswax and natural rice powder to avoid the "brilliant" effect or that may have some sticky creamy blushes.
a swatch
I was quite surprised texture when I felt for the first time: it is in fact less than many melting creamy blushes and yet easily fee finger. The temperature of the skin allows precisely to melt a little the product to be able to remove pigments.
Brush, it's another story: it will "turn" the hairs in the product several times in order to cover the pigments. I suggest you take the product to the finger, drop it on the cheeks and then use your brush to melt everything. Indeed, with such products, the application to the fingers is suggested but I would not recommend if you wear foundation: you may move. I much prefer brush application.
Here are three new colors offered:
B07
B07 is supported raspberry, slightly pulling brick.
A b13
B13 is probably the one that suits me the least because this is a pretty hot fishing which has orange sub-tones.
a b18
and finally, B18 is a nice sustained beige, neutral enough that can enhance the cheekbones very natural way!
Here as usual small swatches of B07, B13 and B18:
a blush swatch17
Brush, I think these blushes are fading very well without moving the work done previously on the complexion. Their finish is rather dull even if they do not "saddled face": the goal is to bring a healthy glow side! Once applied, it does not feel absolutely and do not migrate. Their dress is pretty good although I must admit that at the end of the day, the color fades anyway.
plays a 1b07
I am therefore convinced by their quality even though these blushes are not part of my favorites. In the photo above I carry the B07 color :)
For those seeking blushes at hyper clean composition (100% of ingredients are of natural origin and 10% of total ingredients are from organic farming), I suggest you look into their case. Only small downside: the price which still remains quite high: € 18.50. But knowing that a small amount is needed to make up two days, you do not will end any time soon! Besides, I think that when buying a blush, we know he will be with us for a while!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire