vendredi 28 août 2015

Lip Perfect, pretty new Laura Mercier signed!

perfect lip ok11
Definitely, this year, Laura Mercier seems to develop its range of lip products because after the release of Paint Wash (which I told you about in this article), here is the latest development that has landed on the stands of the brand at the beginning July: the Lip Perfect! A new range that contains no less than 12 colors and a promise 3-in-1: the comfort of a balm, the coverage of a lipstick, the shine of a gloss. Just that ! I wanted to offer you a review soon enough for those who want to crack can get an overview of the proposed colors, especially if you want to order directly from your bed, I have identified with the words "Coming Soon "on the e-shop Birchbox so we'll watch as they appear online! :)
laura Mercier lip perfect
As you may already know, because I've already told (especially when I discovered the Red Shine Coco Chanel - and developed an addiction the way) but I'm a big fan of the finished "wet", "lips out of the water "without having to go through the gloss box. Especially when I have the hair down. Not that I do not like it but I must admit that when it sticks, it is less convenient when the size of lipstick tube completely convinced me. When I discovered the Lip Perfect, I immediately thought of these red Chanel but I quickly realized that they were far from similar. Explanations!
laura mercier lip parfait1
These new red have a "balm" texture effect is light and offering superb shine to lips while being really pigmented. And this is where the difference lies is: where Coco Shine Reds play on transparency, those bear a quite impressive pigmentation.
Next formula, we find texturizing agents to recreate a gloss effect without sticking while retaining the creamy side of lipstick. There are also light powders affect matter and 0 for a better grip pigments, shea butter and brown algae to nourish and moisturize but also vitamins A, C and E to care for the lips while the dye. Finally, waxes facilitate the application, smooth the lips and allow pigments to join. A significant positive side these "balms" contain no mineral oil, parabens or cyclomethicone.
laura mercier lip zoom parfaits81
The packaging is very similar to most red brand: it is fairly late, dark brown with light red highlights. A small detail hid behind the cap: where we turn the lipstick to pop grapes include signature Laura Mercier!
Among the 12 colors offered, I have 5 to present to you today! It left for the small tower usual horizon :)
laura mercier 5 swatches perfect lip
Let's start with the most sparkling hue I have to present to you: Cherries Jubilee, it is a raspberry pink / fuchsia ultra whirlpool:
laura mercier cheries jubilee
Next comes Red Velvet (red quite similar to the color of this famous American cake, ruby):
laura mercier red velvet
Pink Grapefruit and a pastel peach. This is the color that I have the hardest to bear because I find it too much contrast with pink tones in my skin:
laura mercier pink grapefruit
Then comes my favorite: Raspberry Ripple (A pink with mauve tones sub-)
laura mercier lip swatch perfect
laura mercier raspberry ripple
And finally, Tutti Frutti (a pretty amazing because we rather expect a very pep color name and is actually a plum dotted with micro silver glitter). I assure you, the flakes are very thin and allow better reflect light. Of all the colors that I present is the only one who has. Its only drawback: when color really disappears after several hours or after cleansing, they tend to remain hanging on the lips.
laura mercier tutti frutti
Overall, I was blown away by their light texture yet so light. In the photos, you'd think I added the gloss but absolutely not: these lipsticks have a really beautiful natural shine. They do not dry out the lips and protect them.
Held side, I would say 2/3 hours after the glossy finish begins to disappear but the veil of color he holds extremely well. You can drink without fear of some uniform result, however, after the meal, it will go to the editing box in order to keep these colors on the lips until late afternoon. Another plus: no transfer to the teeth! Be careful however with darker colors when you kiss someone, these red are not without transfer!
For me, these red box enter the stunning discoveries I highly recommend! Apparently, even before they are released, the loyal customers of the brand already stamped their feet impatiently!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire