vendredi 28 août 2015

The Glossybox July: La Coquette

Glossybox 12
With my departure imminent vacation, I will not have time to film a video for you present the Glossybox July: The coquette. However, many of you like to discover the contents of this box beauty every month while I stood still to propose an article about it! This month, we Glosysbox offers a box inspired by Paris and especially Parisian! I must admit that its design is particularly successful: it was made by the talented Jamie Lee Reardin and it is typically the kind of package that can be stored to store products or just a small bazaar :)
It left for the opening!
Glossybox open the tidy
First accessory that is found in the latter: a small transparent bag with a zip and taking up the illustration of the magazine. Its essential summer and can slide there, his care in miniature format embark with you on the plane, etc:
Glossybox pocket
By lifting the red tissue paper, these are the products that I could find in my box:
OK1 Glossybox
First, the soap Marjolis The Parisian Society of Soap (€ 5).   It is therefore a bar of soap proposed by a French brand that is in a small retro setting. I find it quite nice although the scent of the latter is a little too retro for my taste and powdery. I never use soap to wash the bread the body but I can place it on the sink in my bathroom and so use it to wash my hands.
Glossybox soap
Then comes a small pouch illustrated with the inscription "My little French care":
Glossybox inside
It contains exfoliating cream Coslys, ecological emulsion Sisley and the fluid hydro-mattifying Scientific Beauty Academy brand.
The latter is used to matt skin, cleanse the skin and I think it will be useful to many of us with the heat that wehave in recent weeks :)
The exfoliating cream Coslys BIO is a product used to refine skin texture and rid the skin of impurities while Sisley ecological emulsion is an expensive treatment (€ 96.50 50ml), but which serve to hydratater, revitalize and balance all skin types. A test but I highly doubt that this miniature give me want to break my piggy bank to go buy the full size!
Finally, two makeup products have crept into this box:
Glossybox products
Mascara "primer" and a red lipstick. I validate this choice because without a Parisian red lips and eyelashes without doe is not really a 😉
Glossybox mascara
This primer is used for the cilia to bring the volume and plump (it is apparently sold $ 24 on the website of the brand). He promises elongated eyelashes, a prettier volume and curvature at the top. The brand Manna Kadar is not, however, a French brand. I will test with pleasure because my short eyelashes really need it!
Glossybox open Bellapierre
Finally, the red lips Bellapierre (€ 19.99) is really beautiful: it is a bright red, texture is not thick and I can not wait to wear it! Side formulation include natural waxes, mineral pigments, vitamins C and E and this product is not tested on animals!
bella swatch stone
Assessment of this box: I find it rather successful! The theme is respected, design is at the top and the products offered are pretty cool. The miniature format trio care does not jump up but they allow to discover new products. Two make-up, it's pretty good and one thing is certain: I preferred this box to that of the last month!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire