vendredi 28 août 2015

Lips Balm Radiant, the new beautifying lips A signed

a radiant lips balms
In three and a half years of blogging, I think I still have you ever made ​​a single product brand ONE ... I realize it when I was testing the Radiant Lips Balm, the new brand of beautifying lips. I do not know why but I've never led me naturally to her. You may say, there are so many brands and products that it can happen but still, it was time to remedy the situation!
I had the opportunity to experience these innovations in the last few weeks and I look forward to you about it because amateur products with natural formulas will be served!
So what is the promise of these Radiant Balms Lips?
Radiant lipsune1
This is a hybrid texture that unites the care of a balm and finish of a gloss. They are in some sort of "lacquers" lip! Their goal is to keep lips hydrated (up to 8 hours) while sublimating them in a single step and of course, ended without sticky. In their formula, there are 99.95% of natural ingredients including oil and cupuaçu butter recognized for its norurissantes and emollient properties as well as softening sesame oil.
In this new range are 4 shades that are proposed: one finds a pink "babydoll" pretty pastel pink rather a fishing sub-tones, a coral orange and a nice raspberry color.
Reading these products promises, I was eager to discover these new features: light textures that s' inspire glosses but are more comfortable to wear, I like it.
The texture of these Radiant Lips Balm is rather light and enveloping so I would say it's really comfortable. Their finish is very nice because these colors do not contain glitter and remain easily portable everyday.
Application level, A imagined a soft silicone applicator that delivers the product when a little pressure is exerted on the tube and distributes the material for a natural result. I prefer the foam tips that tend to better distribute the material: the silicone tip is not ideal because it can leave "trails" on the lips but by properly spreading the product, it's OK! Fortunately there is a texture that is not too thick.
lips UNE13
I appreciate their slightly sweet scent and especially the fact that they leave no bitter aftertaste in the mouth!
One thing is certain: they stick much less that glosses! It is a successful bet, but do not opt ​​for them on days when there is wind: your hair will still tend to stick to your lips just as they are balms "liquid" which not dry when applied.
It left for the four swatches of colors:
a swatch
From left to right, B02, B03, B04 and B08!
B02 is ideal for both pastel pink pale lips or those who want a nude effect that does not make concealer effect:
a light
B03 is a fishing sub-pink tones very easy to wear!
une3
B04 is an orange coral which warms the complexion to give a healthy glow. It is the color that I like the least because I tend to wear more easily shades of pink!
une4
Finally, the B08 raspberry for an effect "bitten lips"! Do not be fooled by its shade that looks very dark as it plays a reality on transparency :)
une2
I would not say that this is true lip balms: they prevent the lips from drying out but certainly not will repair them if they are damaged! Overall, I like these products, I find them top to slide into the bag! This is also necessary because their behavior is not extraordinary: after two hours, the finished "glossy" disappears and you have to reapply.
So I validate this innovation even if I have no real favorite: they are fun but are not revolutionary! I especially appreciate their natural formula!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire