vendredi 28 août 2015

I finally tested: Shimmering Skin Perfector the powder Becca!

Rebecca OPEN1
The highlighter that I present today, I squinted over veeeeeery since long. You know me, the glowy complexion and I love it every day, a satin powder button on the top of the cheekbones it is my gesture "that gives good looks" par excellence. Out-of-issue to zap this step! Last highlighter that I presented on the blog was that of Laura Mercier (click here to read my journal) and it had to last quite warm under tones. Today, I find you to tell you Shimmering Skin Perfector of powder Becca dyed Moonstone (the lightest shade of the range) that I could find on my trip to New York!
Rebecca shimmering skin perfector moonstone
Rebecca shimmering skin perfector moonstone2
For starters, the packaging of products Becca is very successful: the setting itself is sweet gum but is covered with a metal disk on which we find the name of the brand. The grip is very good and this seems solid so easy to carry.
Rebecca OK1
I have always been intrigued by this because when I heard about it, stood at the same point each time: this powder is so soft that it appears creamy. To the touch, it is true that this powder is super velvety but I appreciate the fact that it is not a hybrid product: it is indeed a powder that disappears in a wink brush .
What is really amazing is the light-reflecting pigment concentration: despite the fact that it is super light, the "glow" that gives skin remains quite portable everyday because we do not find any straw . The powder itself is very light, gliding like silk and can suit all skin types because it not dry. A small amount of product used to illuminate the area to be makeup.
This Shimmering Skin perfector "pressed" is available in 5 colors: Moonstone (the one I present in this article), Opal, Topaz, Champagne Pop and Rose Gold that have all of the hottest sub-tones and sometimes more roses, more golden , etc.
Moonstone is a superb champagne clear, very lightly browned but the powder remains fairly neutral and is not there to warm the complexion. This is what I prefer every day because I find these colors will compliment fair skin like mine!
Rebecca shimmering moonstone
Rebecca moonstone swatch
If you prefer liquid highlighters, know that it is also a version of this tube highlighter: Sandrea sent me in our swap so you can count on me to get back to you within a few weeks to do a little Comparative least, to show you the minutes of the creamy versions.

Rebecca swatch81
I could never get tired of this pretty well made that we observe in the light! I think being part of the team highlighter for life :)
Unfortunately, this may be a little complicated to obtain in France but fortunately we can count on our internet friend! For example, if you want to crack, you can place an order on the English site SpaceNK right here. And for those who have spotted the pretty pocket "horses" presented in this article, it is a model of the summer collection of Paul & Joe Beauty and is still available on ASOS :)
In short you will understand: I do not regret my purchase and I think that this new product will fill my madness of highlighter for a while!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire