vendredi 28 août 2015

The summer collection 2015 NARS x Christopher Kane

nars christopher kane1
Today, I could not wait to see you because I will tell you about the summer collection 2015 NARS x Christopher Kane: my favorite brand has partnered with the great Scottish designer to offer us a collection "NeoNeutral". A collaboration that was evident enough for both parties because since 2012, Christopher Kane mannequins are masked by NARS. Decidedly, I am delighted to see that it moves far from NARS, after the release of Audacious Lipsticks to celebrate the 20th anniversary of the brand (which I told you about here) but after the superb collection of Dual-Intensity Blushes, one arrives still surprising us with pretty new. Who says NeoNeutral said neutral reworked .. And this is what we find in this collection: a zoom on neon colors, warm thoughts to the face but also some shades that play on transparency for the same light output and cons -balancer especially sublimate these hyper pep keys. The two men share a passion for color and have a creative mind overflowing: get ready to see the amazing colors!
This collection includes 10 products that you can already find on the e-shop of the brand and I have 3 to present to you today! The packaging of products remains the same as usual but Christopher Kane has brought his touch of neon pink! I find it hyper graph and I can spot my products faster with this distinctive emblem
nars OK1
I suggest you start with a nice duo eyeshadows named Parallel Universe:
open nars
I find that in the collection of duets NARS, there are colors that are truly worth, and that is not found easily in pallets for example. For your investment, avoid direct you to the duets mattes and neutrals, go on these beauties that include truly original hues. I think the duo that I present today is the most beautiful of my collection:
nars zoom9
It includes a pastel lilac blush satin finish and a pretty crazy makeup, very difficult to describe because its reflections evolve following the brightness. It is a beige mole to slightly pink reflections and which contains a water green tip. Very crazy !
nars blushes swt
To make makeup below, I applied this blush taupe mutated throughout my eyelid and I swept the pastel lilac eye shadow in the hollow. It was very difficult to capture the reflections of the shadow on the eyelid because as I explained to you, it really reacts after the light! In outer corner, I applied a matte plum blush of my palette Lorac Pro to add some definition
nars eyeè7
The most amazing part of the collection, this probably blush Starscape:
nars blush christopher kane
A neon pink the same color as that used on the outer packaging of boxes in the collection. NARS is probably one of the brands of reference in terms of blushers and if you have already had the opportunity to test, it does not surprise you. It has many shades, texture powder is an incomparable lightness and yet the pigmentation is at the rendezvous.
nars blush zoom
When you discover that neon pink, one panic a little at first. You should know that its texture is smooth with a mad but its pigmentation is equally .. And a shade too pep, we must ensure in taking a little bit at the risk of looking like a woman who ran a Marathon 5428 kiomètres. Maybe even more. You get the idea.
nars blush swatch
My tip: stroke the blush once with his brush, lightly sweep the surplus on the back of his hand (and yes, even with a simple caress, there are ae of #crazy surplus) and work the material on its cheeks. The result is surprising because the application of natural and ease.
nars blush star
I possessed no comparable color because I never thought it would suit me. I was convinced that these were superb neon colors on black skin and clear skin like me had to avoid at all costs, always in the history of the marathon. And I actually valid. It's fresh, summery and it carries a lot easier as you might think. Oh, and as you say that given the amount of product I fee for an application, I would use it beautiful for the rest of my life, I can still pass it on to my grandchildren!
Useful link: Blush Starscape - NARS: € 30
I saved the best eye the collection for the end because it is a real gem .. before your very eyes, here Outer Limits:
nars ZOOMSJ
It looks like it is a light source? Yes ! Looks like we crushed jewels to turn them into eye shadow? Yes ! It is gorgeous to look at? Yes, yes and yes again! But I do not really have words to describe how beautiful it is when I let you watch it calmly
nars ZO8
nars fard812
Outer Limits is the shadow of the collection that plays on transparency and yet is unique. This is a color "melon" dotted with micro-glitter pink and gold:
nars swth
Its texture is once again an incomparable sweetness and once installed, you will not need to worry about any glitter falls .. because there will be none!
outer limits nars1
It makes me think of Sparkle Eyeshadow Bobbi Brown that I presented recently, but here the colorful reflections are again over summer. Which is rather nice for a summer collection!
I think that the products I have presented in this article are the essential pieces of the collection. In the latter, the expertise Nars is combined with feminine sensibility pioneering Christopher Kane and the result is explosive. I was blown away by these products and I think they will seduce more than one. For me, it is once again a huge TOP!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire