vendredi 28 août 2015

The new anti-shine base Revlon signed PhotoReady

Revlon Photo Ready
I spoke yesterday of the new foundation bases that have "revolutionized" routine and my complexion who quickly made me want to leave my creamy complexion bases deep in my chest. I must say that when we propose a quick, refreshing without silicones and especially effective, I can hardly stay away for long. For over a month, so I will use more than these two foundation bases "pschiit". With dry and dehydrated skin regularly, they are fine for me and as you may have read in my article, I am sure! Except being blogger beauty is also know to step back and introduce products for different types of skin, even if, obviously, I am less able to correctly judge the products for oily skin for example.
revlon Photo raeady premium anti shine
I just got it a few weeks ago the new anti-shine PhotoReady basis of the range of Revlon. Here is what the brand says the i is a multi-use primer with an anti-shine service. This smoothing base mask imperfections, erases fine lines and wrinkles and refines skin texture for perfect application of foundation. Its ultra-light formula glides on the skin helps eliminate shine. It is not greasy and "non-irritating".

I must say that I had many preconceptions about this product because the promise vaguely reminds me of the base Flower Power Bourjois tested in 2012. Remember I talked about here, it's one of the few products which caused me extremely rude allergic reaction and had made my face swell ... Yet I react as violently rarely. A small irritation, but it can happen that swells the skin .. it is another thing and a little panic in the moment!
revlon zoom
This Revlon anti-shine base is compact and less creamy than I Bourjois So quickly had hated. I think this may qualify texture balm powder-soft-focus finish transparent. When the mark indicates that this basic camouflages imperfections, I think the term is a misnomer: it is more of a soft-focus imperfections that smoothes the skin to facilitate the application of pigmented.
ok revlon
What is very surprising is that this product is super light and indeed blurs pores, fine lines and reliefs on the face. It turns into a hyper velvety powdery effect veil. Obviously, silicones topped the list of ingredients.
I found that on my dry skin, this tended to extremely dry my skin and so, instead of improving the holding of the foundation, the opposite happens. The record quickly became "dry" and gradually the foundation "flakes" and leaves traces. This proves to me that this product should be ideal for oily skin that tends to shine quickly as it controls shine very well. I remain however quite fearful response to the presence of such concentration of silicones: if you already use and that your skin has never reacted badly, there is no reason for that to happen this time and if you still looking for a miracle product to fight against excess sebum, it could appeal quickly. But if your skin tends to make you understand that it chokes when using silicone products (blocked pores, pimples, etc.), I advise you to stay away.
revlon872
I appreciate against by its packaging that can be slid into the bag: This product can be applied in the morning before going to the application of your foundation but during hot summer days, if the need s 'arises and thanks to its transparent texture, you can reapply by tapping a little matter with the sponge provided.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire