vendredi 28 août 2015

The waters that do more!

eauxquienfontplus1
At the moment, with temperatures that fact, hydration is essential and I hope you drink enough! I feel that my side, drinking water is not enough: I take several showers a day and I noticed that I had integrated new products in my care routine so I will offer you aujourd 'hui an article about the "waters that make it more"! You'll see some of these waters are pretty amazing!
Start with a product that I have already mentioned in this article so I will not dwell on his case: the Makeup Primer Spray Skindinavia.
skindinavia
This is a spray dyed base that can "relieve" a little her morning makeup routine, which besides being super nice and very cool to use, is extremely effective! I love it, I use it for several weeks now and I can not do without me. Once I finish this 118ml bottle, I will redeem it immediately and I do not think redirect me to the basics "creamy" so soon!
Link: The Makeup Primer Spray - Skindinavia: 30 € 50 to € 21.35 ended at this time on the e-shop Cuckoo Birchbox the right plan!
panpuri2
I told you about my favorite for the range of Siamese Water Panpuri in this article! I also spoke of perfecting lot you mist the range of Occitane Peony Sublime that you could find in my routine care of the moment and today I wanted to show you another nice discovery: toning mist Panpuri !
Its composition is really super clean and is enriched with many assets: it has soothing jasmine, rose, moringa, mushroom, blueberry, strawberry, raspberry, cucumber and is formulated without alcohol! It moisturizes the skin, refresh and she feels that good can spend a few minutes cocooning, as SPA!
I think this fog is really ideal for sensitive skin because these plant extracts help to calm redness and irritation. Try it and adopt it!
bioderma
The revolution of the year, this is it: the UV hydrating mist Bioderma! Until now, when applying sunscreen in the morning before makeup it was impossible to protect new skin without remove. I think we've all ever thought there once and did Bioderma: this aqueous mist contains an SPF 30 that helps to refresh, hydrate and protect the skin from UV rays throughout the day! Try it and adopt it, I slipped into my bag for over a week and I use it every day!
Useful link: Moisturizing UV Haze - Bioderma: -9 € in pharmacies, drugstores
I do not know how I did it but I still have not caught sunburn despite the heatwave! Finally, I have my own ideas, I applied sunscreen several times a day. However, earlier this week, I went and had the skin really heated arm. It was extremely rude and I took the opportunity to test a new solar array Lancaster: The Tan Maximizer Cooling!
lancaster2
I see your surprised look far: you have to wonder why I opt for an extender tanning mist knowing that I do not expose myself and that I bronze .. ever!
lancaster1
Well that is precisely its "cooling" effect because when the sun beats all day, often has only one desire while returning: darken under a cold shower and go to live in his refrigerator. With this "improved" mist tan can maintain and especially enjoy its refreshing effect. This is surprising because it is not instantly feels: it takes a few minutes to enjoy it  Besides I noticed that this effect is felt only when the skin is warmed. This new feature is really nice and very practical by cons, so it is a little expensive if you tried, I advise you to enjoy -20% at Sephora
Useful link: Mist Tan Maximizer Cooling - Lancaster: 35 € 50
payot waters 1
Finally, I end with a gesture I love: my perfume. The concern is that in summer, you can not opt ​​for perfume since these cause water stains on the skin and can "turn". I recently discovered the new Payot care of water and this is a great alternative to moisturize your skin while perfuming it delicately thanks to their low alcohol concentration.
I prefer the relaxed version of jasmine and white tea: its scent is feminine but soothing and very fresh. It contains hyaluronic acid to moisturize and soften and can reapply during the day!
The other version is with extracts of bamboo and green tea: it is an energizing water with toning and detoxifying virtues. It is enriched with trace elements to revitalize the skin. Its scent is far more "green" and that's why it pleases me less but it still remains enjoyable and will appeal to those who do not like flowery perfumes.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire