vendredi 28 août 2015

Although it would take some sangria with Paul & Joe!

paul and joe midnight sangriafond
I could not wait to write this review for here several weeks I tested a few products from the summer collection 2015 Midnight Sangria Paul & Joe! As you already know, I love this brand that has a universe so cute, so girly, and this time, Paul & Joe takes us for a trip to Spain colorful! Fruity collection that stands out from those proposed this year, but always for the delight of our little eyes!
In this collection, there are beautiful colored products that draw on summer cocktails, to Latin music rhythms and it's definitely refreshing! Today, I will introduce three key products offered: two glosses that have nothing to do with the tubes that are usually encountered and eye shadow duo! FYI, the collection is already available on ASOS
paul and joe sangria summer 2015
Let's start with the packaging of these products: they are inspired by traditional Spanish tiles combined with chrysanthemum motifs for the delight of lovers of flowers. It is true that they do not really let imagine that inside it is a real colorful festival in full swing .. Yet!
I suggest you start with the famous glosses Collection: do not be surprised if you see them everywhere on the web or in magazines, they are so beautiful What plunge the finger caused me a twinge in heart. These "glosses" Compact offer a glossy finish and contain micro-glitter to dress up the lips and make them vibrant. 3 harmonies are proposed and as you can see, they all have a "degraded" effect that I find sublime! This degraded evokes the stunning colors that fruity cocktails sipped in summer
paul and joe Sandria lipgloss1
At the top you can find the color # 001 Midnight Sangria (which therefore bears the name of the collection), there is a gradation of red blood cleared to pull orange red:
paul and joe zoom 81
A light, all micro-glitter gloss contained in the stand and it was really beautiful to watch:
paul and joe zoom lipgloss sangria
On the lips, its pink color is very light, it serves primarily to provide shine veil reinforced by these micro-sequins:
paul and joe gloss 1
Then comes hue # 002 Strawberry Kiwi - a gradation of pink and electric yellow pulling lime.
paul and joe 221
This is my favorite, I find it very successful! You understand me when I told you that I did not dare use it in the beginning?
His report on the lips is more transparent and we always find this pretty brilliant effect:
paul 812
Here are swatches on the back of the hand of these compact glosses (the # 001 and then # 002)
paul and joe glitter
These products are full of pep, but do very easily as they play on transparency and were thought only to bring the shine on the lips.
The brand promises a "formula that pampers lips" with moisturizing ingredients (orange blossom water, white lily extract, apricot oil and olive oil). It opts instead for an application in the morning or we ensure your hands are clean before using it because you have to apply the fingertip, patting his lips.
I had a crush on their "design" but I must admit that the formula is not the most successful in the world because they are quite thick and sticky. The fact they are a bit sticky though gives them a better hold! They do not have a particular scent, the fruity notes here are sooooo small!
So we love or not? If you worship their design and you like the glossy lips Indeed, I would say yes, they are pretty happy that products added to its collection. If you are looking for a super imperceptible gloss on the lips, go your way! Also if you can not stand the tack!
Personally, I like to wear them alone or add a touch over a lipstick to add beautiful reflections!
Useful link: Gloss Compact 3g (3 colors available # 001 Midnight Kiwi Strawberry Sangria # 002 # 003 Sanguinello) - € 20.99 on ASOS
Now to the makeup eyeshadow duo in this collection: it is not only to take care of her lips, everything happens in the look is not it?
joe paul and eye sangria
This is the # 002 Olé! Two other shades are available:
paul1
# 001 and # 003 Mambo Mambo Tango Argentina
For my part, I fell for this duo in which we find a champagne fishing and beautiful satin blue lagoon
I was impressed by the pigmentation of the shadows: they work easily fade in a wink while others Paul & Joe makeup sometimes play on transparency. We find in their formula of orange flower water, extract of white lily jojoba oil, hyaluronic acid, but also extract rosehip.
paul and joe swatch sangria
So I wanted to have fun with these two shades to achieve a little more "festive" makeup that I wear every day:
paul and joe makeup
paul and joe makeup2
I first placed the blue eyeshadow in the outer corner and I dimmed in the crease of the eyelid. In outer corner, I used an angled brush to draw a cat-eye with the same eye. Internally corner, I used a pencil brush accurate enough to make a reminder of this beautiful color. In the center of the eyelid, I used the other bright cute eye and I again blurred the shadows in the hollow for rendering diffuse.
In ras-de-lower lashes, little reminders of colors thanks to the lighter shade that degrades to a touch of blue on the outer corner. I never think to "extend" my make-up through the use of eye shadows placed triangular outer corner and I find it really nice!
If the proposed colors you like, I recommend these duets, they are truly worth! I think I will use this much blue this summer!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire