vendredi 28 août 2015

The Infinite Shadow Kit Formula X tested by a not good!

infinite shade formula X

Last year OPI out a new range of varnishes, Sheer Tints. Remember I talked about right here. These gelled varnishes and rather allowed for creating effects on nails. New innovation this year: ColorPaints not yet released in France. This time, the brand offers a silver basis on which we can achieve effects with 8 varnish shades. There are some days slipped into my mailbox cabinet Infinite Shadow Formula X brand. By throwing a glance to the kit, I quickly realized that it was exactly the same principle that these OPI famous ColorPaints. So which brand has copied another? Good question. Knowing that ColorPaints have appeared on the net since May and that Formula X kit started be presented in June, I would say that both brands have simply uses great style offices . This little kit inspired me to try this new principle manicure so I started back and I give you my impressions today?
infinite shade OK1
The Shadow Infinite kit is in the form of small box that has a flap that can be raised in order to discover what it contains. Once it's done, you can découvrir5 polish bottles: a silver base (in full-size) and 4 lacquer miniature size (4 ml each). 4 colors are available: yellow, red, green and blue. This latter costs 25 €, is already available on the site Sephora and stores and the goal is essentially the same as that of Sheer Tints OPI except the addition of a metallic basis to get manicures with the same finish. Mix 4 colors on the silver base would provide gradients, shades of overlays and invites us to indulge our imagination.
X formula OPEN1
set formula X
From left to right: yellow varnish "Limitless Lemon" red "Boundless Berry" based Platinum Prime, blue lacquer "Infinite Indigo" and finally the "Timeless Teal" green
formula X set1
I've already said a thousand times but I'm not very good when it comes to nail art. I have neither the patience nor the talent. I do not know already draw on a sheet (honestly, it's ridiculous, any 5 year old knows better draw than me) while on such a small surface of a fingernail ... It does not take me too ask! By cons, it does not prevent me from wearing varnish and throw myself sometimes in some experiments. When the principle is simple, I'm doing. When it takes too much time, investment, I prefer to move on. So today, this article will be written by a "zero nail art" and instead caters to beginners because I am sure that more talented people or have more training would be able to get prettier reports !
For starters, what is the difference with the OPI Sheer Tints? I want to say, not much. Except that the varnish is a little higher concentration of pigments and are therefore, by definition, less transparent and gelled as Sheer Tints. In the application, I found them a little more liquid.
So I immediately launched into the deep end by applying the silver base. Until then, nothing very complicated:
X formula swatch money
The rendering is fairly uniform but traces brushes are noticeable anyway so I would not wear this color "alone". However it is convenient because the polish is opaque in one coat and dries quickly so we can take action without having to wait 15 minutes.
While there, the principle is to let go of his imagination. You can drop on your nails colored streaks, superimpose, create gradients, patterns, short, let speak the artist in you. For me, this is where things get really.
I certainly was not going to get into a gradient: the only time I tried with classic varnish by providing me with a sponge, it was a disaster. Not only the result was not pretty but the more I took an hour to clean around my nails because the sponge was placed everywhere. Seriously, how do nailistas made for a "clean"? I quickly realized it was not for me because the time invested had not really paid for itself aha!
So I told myself, as for Sheer Tints, I'll get into a classic manicure and graphics. Instead of filing of the colored buttons by following here and there to cover the entire nail as I already have done it with Sheer Tint. I have not set the bar too high, I said "two colors, triangles, a bunk effect, it will be well enough! "
So I took the blue tint and green tint (squarely hits the turquoise once placed on the metallic base) and I drew, freehand or should I say up brush, two triangles on the tip my nails:
manucure1 formula
X formula zoom1
And I managed it on both my hands. We touches the exploit my friends.
So what I think? Makes me want to continue my experiments. The record is quite pretty but I'm a little disappointed that blue is too dark because ultimately for the effect of superposition blue / green could use some work. I find it very difficult to modulate the intensity of varnish: if one little fee, the material is very difficult to stretch and if one takes a reasonable amount, you get an opaque metallic effect immediately. This kit is suitable for beginners or more experienced girls because even without being very talented, one can get by, I have not found it overwhelming. I think that in contrast, a more experienced girl could have fun and make a lot of fun manicures.
I'm a little disappointed that only 4 colors are available: as I explained, because of their pigmentation, you can not really create other colors by superposition. For cons, I think the price / quality ratio is quite correct: it is a nice gift to yourself or to offer!
Blue vert91 formula
Test Record: When I have a little time before me, I will launch a new manicure and I'll post you made on Instagram! I do not jump to the ceiling after my discovery, it's nice but my nail art skills will not allow me to go far unfortunately! So to you to see if you think this purchase will be profitable or not! Keep in mind that the colored bottles are small and you might end quickly enough by cons!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire