vendredi 28 août 2015

The new varnish "La Laque" Bourjois!

bourjois OK
Despite the fact that I publish every day or almost on the blog, I sometimes gives me good resolutions. For example: try to talk varnish / perfume / pallets, etc. at least once a week. I do not know how I'm doing but this is a nearly impossible challenge! Well you tell me, I speak of my discoveries As my tests and I do not always head towards a new varnish every week so automatically, it shifts my magazines! I am therefore delighted to see you today to present the new varnish "La Laque" Bourjois!
the lacquer box
lacquer box 1
I had the chance to receive an adorable selection box containing 12 colors of the collection. In recent weeks, I do they door so that you make a full return! I have already had occasion to test Bourjois varnish before and I've rarely been disappointed: they are often very successful as easy to apply, spanning and shiny. Bourjois is back with a new range for this summer 2016: The lacquer. The brand has designed these varnishes as Parisian chic concentrate on the nails. On the program: the promise of a bright color concentrated lacquered pigments associated with absolute brilliance.
the lacquer bourjois
I do not know you but I, this description immediately gave me wanted to direct me to these new bottles! Especially since I was a little disappointed by the range Infinite Shine proposed by OPI while I still want to offer you a better option at a price!
For starters, the varnish are not square or rectangular and stand out from their competitors with slightly rounded triangular shape! On one side we find the name of the embossed mark on the other label with the name of the color and the rather rounded face, we find the name "La Laque" and the brand, of course:
the lacquer bottles
bourjois vernis91 lacquer
Here is what the brand says:
Enriched with pure and saturated pigments lets discover dense and ensures vivid color brilliance and coverage on the first pass.
Bourjois innovation: the new brush design combines coverage and accuracy without compromise. Round, generous and accurate, the brush La Laque offers a customized deployment to fit all nail shapes: wide or narrow, long or short.
Equipped with vertical grooves, overfill La Laque rod allows an ideal flow of polish, without overflow. Makeup nails has never been so easy!
the zoom lacquer
As you will see, among the 12 colors include pink, turquoise or electric blue but beautiful warm colors. Before turning to my opinion, I think you especially want to see them on the nails made then we go for an overview!

the row lacquer 1
From left to right are: Neither varnish Blue (electric turquoise), Brown Show (dark brown), Are you Ready (with a red coral tip) and Cherry Love (burgundy red):

the lacquer 8 bourjois
Then: the lacquer blue12
Only Bluuuue (electric blue), Chair & Tender (a cream containing a fishing tip), Orange exaggerating (A sparkling orange) and white spirit (whiter you die!)

swatch bourjois 21
And finally :

the lacquer pink1
Lycheers (a powder pink) Fuschiao Bella (pretty electric fuchsia) Brand pink (pink coral very pep and finally Violet Beach (a nice plum)
bourjois the paint swatches 6
Concerning the texture of the varnish, I would say it is thicker than I'm used to apply. This is really a cream and the concentration of pigments makes these hyper opaque varnish. It is stunning because from the first layer, the result is almost perfect, the second layer adds extra shine and perfect everything.
The varnish is applied relatively easily and dries very quickly: do not take too much to prevent the material from accumulating in some places but one thing is for sure, the result is really living up to my expectations. The finish is quite on behalf of varnish: it is lacquered, shiny and approaching the 'freezing' effect without having thick layers of varnish and through.
The brush is fairly accurate, I tend to prefer them a little wider but I have had no problem in applying these different shades so I valid!
However, I noticed that it was unwise to let them cap unscrewed too long: the material tends to dry quickly at the neck and it causes little problems when wishing to move to the application! Also, for some reason unknown to me, I noticed that two shades were thicker than others: plum (Beach Purple) and cream (Chair & Soft). I find the work more accurately to obtain a smooth and uniform results but nothing catastrophic.
Single point disturbing: the triangular cap can not be removed during application so it takes a bit of practice to position it correctly. Being accustomed to round or square caps, we must admit that they are more convenient and allow a more comfortable grip but again, it is a detail and I have been very successful in get out!
Level held, with base and top coat I can keep these varnishes ~ 5 days on the nails before beginning to observe small scales by one-way!
Tip: If they try you, go to ASOS (10 shades available) as they are sold € 8.49! On the site of Bourjois, you can the shopper to 10.95!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire