vendredi 28 août 2015

Jeanne Lanvin, a cocktail of red fruits for summer!

jeanne lanvin parfum1
It's amazing how certain odors, certain perfumes evoke memories or people. I think sometimes these memories can be quite vague and when we find the notes associated with it, everything seems to become more accurate. I think that's why I love perfumes so they are not just there for flavor and for their sensory side but also because they help to create memories. A fragrance makes travel in time, space and there is nothing so wonderful!
Today I come to tell you about a classic that has taken her summer coat and me is quite expensive since it is a fragrance that made me immediately think of my sister: he is one of her favorite perfumes and when one enters its bathroom, one often finds the notes of the perfume Jeanne Lanvin.
jeanne lanvin K
I had the opportunity to receive this limited edition fragrance that is already available in perfumeries. Only the cardboard scabbard was decorated perfume, the scent itself is the same since its release in 2008. I told myself I was going to present it because it is really a feminine fragrance fruity while those who enjoy this type of fragrances and do not yet know the will might want to go find out.
jeanne OK1
Jeanne Lanvin so this is a floral fragrance / fruity designed by Anne Flipo. Anne was elected perfumer of 2014, she was at the origin of many successful scents: Manifesto Yves Saint Laurent, Life is Beautiful by Lancôme (aka the heist of the century) Lady Million by Paco Rabanne or more recently Sweet Lolita Lempicka. The bottle is simple and elegant: its cap was decorated, we find the name of the perfume on a fabric label and a tulle bow decorates the bottle itself.
Jeanne lanvin1
Are found in top notes of blackberry, lemon and also a light and delicious pear nectar background. This fruity entrance gives way to fairly present notes of raspberry, but also a floral heart of freesia and rose. Finally, everything is taken up by sandalwood, amber notes but musky.
If you like red fruits, I think you'll like Jeanne Lanvin. These notes of blackberry and raspberry are the most persistent. I love these fruity notes that are not catchy and I think it's a very successful perfume, delicate and easy to wear. I think it is ideal for spring / summer and is not one of those scents that are described as "mature". It falls under the category of light fragrances, but volatile female. However, it does not take a whole day, especially if you run right and left then a small editing midday may be necessary if you feel like the notes of the perfume you wear!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire